1.7

I received a coupon through email that offered a 20% discount on my first purchase as a new subscriber.I got on the site and attempted to purchase a pair of shoes with the discount, I was told the coupon could not be applied to my order.

I checked the email AND product page thoroughly and found nothing about exclusions to the discount or exclusions from discounts on the product page. I checked out anyways, disappointed. I contacted Hibbitt to let them know I believed I should be given my discount, they told me the product was excluded from discounts even though it said nothing of it on the page OR coupon.

They offered a 10% coupon to use on a future purchase, soon after my order was cancelled because of insufficient stock.Absolutely a disaster of an encounter, I would highly discourage you from shopping.

Review about: Hibbett Sports 20 Percent Off Coupon.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Hibbett Sports?

Comments

If you go on their website, in the search bar type coupons, itll bring up An article names coupon, promos etc or something like that and you scroll down and click on coupons and other exclusions , youll see that indeed there is exclusions listed on their website . http://www.hibbett.com/help/promotional-offers-and-exclusions-on-hibbett.html

ALSO, if you click on a promo on their website itll state some exclusions. Obviously you havent checked thoroughly enough!!