3.3

At store #725 in Flowery Branch I was shopping with my son. Two female employees were working and the store was full.

I asked one for a shoe (the other girl was running around helping everyone she could) and the employee didn't even acknowledge me. I asked her several more times AFTER I got her attention once more and when she blew me off for her friend in the store I got very angry. When I asked to speak with her manager, she informed me she WAS the assistant manager. (During this time the other employee had already helped me and other families continued to run back and forth checking people out, getting shoes, and helping find gear).

This is COMPLETELY unacceptable.

She was a red head and she was talking to a blond girl about living arrangements. I give the other worker (I believe her name started with a V, and she was a brunette with long hair) credit for basically running the store while the manager just sat there.

Review about: Hibbett Sports Manager.

Comments

Update: I went back to the store to make a return earlier, the employee that ACTUALLY helped me might have been Chloe