Hibbett Sports Customer Care Review from Columbia, South Carolina

4 of 48 Hibbett Sports reviews

Update added by user Sep 10

Walterboro, SC

Original review posted by user Sep 10

I visited hibbetts today for a pair of shoes, both shoes were bent up, the guy that helped me said he couldn't overstep anyone by telling me that they were bent but he could tell me that he wouldn't buy it if it were him.I asked for a manager, the manager told me he couldn't do anything about it because they came from the factory bent.

I compared them to the high-top shoes, those weren't bent at all. I then asked for the head office number. I was given the head office number and the district managers number. The district manager told the manager on the shift to give a 10 percent discount, I then asked the guy helping me did it matter that I had a coupon, he said it would still work but it didn't.

When I got to the register I showed the manager my coupon then I was told I couldn't use a coupon and the 10 percent.

The guy that helped me responded by saying "you have to use the 10 percent cause you done call our district manager" which would be a loss versus a coupon worth more than 10 percent off.If the district manager granted it, I believe it should have been given, Thanks.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Hibbett Sports Staff
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #916360 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hibbett Sports? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 48 Hibbett Sports reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 10 #1210909 Springdale, Arkansas, United States

The district manager didn't grant you the use of the coupon. You said he granted you the 10% off but you said nothing about him saying you could use your coupon as well. Your story isn't adding up.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hibbett Sports. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Hibbett Sports.
Filing a new complaint about
×