Bad services in Carrollton Ky.They don't have the personal training for exchanges.
The costumers are not the priority for them. My son have a game at 6pm I went to the store at 4pm to exchange his soccer shoes that I bought the night before. They have 3 people working in the store and they said that no one was training to do the exchange. All we need was a biger number.
They said that we have to wait until 7:30 when the manager will be there. They don't had a MANAGER on that store.
That is incredible!!What I should do???
They call the manager and she just told me the same thing.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
You May Also Like
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "I wanted to share with you a recent Zappos experience of mine. Recently, I ordered a pair of pumps from Zappos. When the items arrived (the pink and brown striped..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "just to increase there profit margin they are defrauding there customers with boges late fees . they called us on sunday to tell us that are CHECK BOUNCED even..."
- "We used behr restore on our deck in the summer of 2015. Now the deck is peeling and chipping off. Our one beautiful deck that we enterained on is horrible..."
- "I bought some Chewy Chips Ahoy Oreo crime filled cookies, my Granddaughter wanted them for her birthday party last month. We opened them, and they were horrible. We threw them..."