Bad services in Carrollton Ky.They don't have the personal training for exchanges.

The costumers are not the priority for them. My son have a game at 6pm I went to the store at 4pm to exchange his soccer shoes that I bought the night before. They have 3 people working in the store and they said that no one was training to do the exchange. All we need was a biger number.

They said that we have to wait until 7:30 when the manager will be there. They don't had a MANAGER on that store.

That is incredible!!What I should do???

They call the manager and she just told me the same thing.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of hibbett sports customer care. Hibbett Sports needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hibbett sports customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hibbett Sports. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Champs Sports.

Had an Experience with Hibbett Sports?

Comments