The store located in pocomoke md the store manager is very unprofessional, she was very nasty when myself and my siblings were only trying to gain an understanding about an issue for future references. The young lady was rude, and she pushed the credit card machine towards me trying to basically rush me out the store.

She was very argumentative and I have dealt with many suture managers and never was treated in this manner. I feel it should be addressed!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Hibbett Sports. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hibbett Sports to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Champs Sports. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hibbett Sports and hibbett sports manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments