I went into Sports Addition here in Vicksburg, MS and the Manager Sharon Barnett was very rude. I found 2 pairs of shoes and my son who is 9 came back into the store and I told him to look at the shoes I found.

The shoes were at the register and she didnt want him to look at them and went on to say something about company policy. She had 2 customers in line so I went on to say okay maam I understand let it go because you have a line and a store full of people. So I wait until my turn and asked the assistant manager to check me out because Sharon had an attitude and I didnt want to be treared rudely anymore. She went on to tell the assistant that I wasnt going to be served and called security.

Afterwards; she went on to say that these shoes are on sale today and you wont be gettibg these today.

Very disappointed. And im a loyal customer.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Hibbett Sports. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hibbett Sports to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Champs Sports. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hibbett Sports and hibbett sports manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments