I worked for hibbett and let me just say it was the worse experince ever i startes aa a cashier and i pramoted pretty quickly when i became store manager i relized how the company was being ran alit of disrespect from corprate manager she would come in and tear my store up even when it was set to diretive she had me dire workers just because she didnt like them and she point blank called my employee a *** i put in alot of work i went two months with outa day off trying to get people hired she also didnt give me the trainig i needed but expected me to run the store perfectly she now has a druggie running the store he used a system cleaner to pass a drug test yet she mad me do a hair follicle test so much disrespect it is suppose to be family oreinted company yet i did not get much time with my kids due to her always firing all my workers i worked at roswell nm store

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Hibbett Sports. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Champs Sports that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Hibbett Sports.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Hibbett Sports to other companies on our site.

Comments

Did you proof read this I almost had a damn heart attack trying to understand what was going on.