Cedartown, Georgia

My 12 year old nephew was told he had won a pair of Jordan shoes.I heard them say they were giving away one pair, as soon as they got them in.

His grandmother drove 30 miles to take him to get the shoes. THEY WERE TOLD HE HAD WON A CHANCE TO BUY A PAIR. CRAZY PUBLIC HAS A CHANCE TO BUY ANYTHING ON THE SHELF.

SHAME ON YOU HIBBETS AND I'M GOING FURTHER WITH THIS, WHEN I FIND APPROIATE PLACE

SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM,SCAM,SCAM,SCAMSCAM,SCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAM,SCAM,SCAM,SCAM,SCAM,SCAM,SCAM,SCAM, OH YEAH AND FIVE WITNESSESS HEARD THE WORKER TELL THE CHILD HE WAS ENTERED TO WIN A PAIR OF SHOES.THIS WAS ROME GA ON TURNER MCCALL BOULEVARD.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. justusmartha stated that there is a room for improvement of being lied to. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss jordan shoes and associated monetary loss in the amount of $149. Hibbett Sports needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jordan shoes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hibbett Sports. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Champs Sports.

Had an Experience with Hibbett Sports?

Comments

Hahahah ha wow you should of read the raffle rules that they post before a retro launch. Your the definition of ignorance and entitlement lol

Not a scam those shoes are hard to get u can't just grab them off the shelf welcome to the world of Retros

Are you trying to cover up your embarrassment with anger?

These shoes are extremely popular, and demand for them is much higher than supply, so people do enter a chance to buy them.

The question is - do you have it in writing that your nephew won a pair of shoes? I guarantee that you don't have any agreement.

Your really complaining about that? Learn the shoe game before you speak!! You have to enter raffles now a days to get a chance to buy them!!

Do we have to "win" a chance to buy from them?

Shut them down completely