2.6

I ordered $167 worth of merchandise on cyber Monday.Each item was shipped and received on different dates.

Not that big of a deal. They put a hold on the money at my bank and as the items were shipped they charged me for the merchandise and within 3-4 business days they told me the hold would be released. They said it was my bank not them. I order everything online and never have I had a pre hold on an item and then charged as everything shipped separately from different stores.

Everything but 2 items were the wrong size. Thank goodness there’s a store nearby so I could return the items because who knows how horrifying that would be. I’ve called 5 different times over a 4 week period. Not once was there a surperviser available to speak with.

They told me within 48 hours I would get a call back. I still haven’t received a call back. Not only that but I’ve been charged $220 and I have yet to get a refund for the over charge.

The customer service rep keeps telling me that is my banks fault as well.I will NEVER EVER order online from Hibbett Sports again.

Review about: Clothing.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments