Hibbett Sports - Review about Asics Kayano 20 from Mountain View, California
Update added by user Mar 04, 2016
Receiled another pair of Asics from Hibbets store manager today.Although they too are over 2 years past manufacturer date.
Maybe this is common practice.Hope these stay together as all other Asics I have owned were excellent shoes .
Update added by user Mar 03, 2016
This is in Fultondale Alabama, not California.
Original review posted by user Mar 03, 2016
Bought a pair of Asics Kyano 20 in Sept.2015.Paid 149.00.
Shoes falling apart by Feb. 2016. Called Hibbets and said they could only return within 90 days. So I contacted Asics and they said the warranted up to 2 years of manufacturer.
And that they gave Hibbets a return allowance for defective shoes and they should replace my shoes. These shoes still look brand new. And the entire bottom of the shoe is coming apart. So i called Hibbets and told them what Asics said and the store manager "Tina" said she could not help me.
So I cintacted Adics agsin and they wanted me to check the date of manufacturing. Come to find out these shoes Hibbets sold me are 18 months and 24 months out....So when I purchased these shoes after one month the left Shoe was out of warrantu and they dont even match date of manufacturer. So in short this shor was manufactured Nov.2013. Still the manager "Tina woukd not help me.
So aftet a call to the district manager and customer service Tina called me to let me know her boss told her to replace my shoe....ya think? ITs been a week now and still no wird from Tina. Yet I called yesterday and another employee said they were in. But still no word from the manager.
If I call tomorrow and she tells me there are not in.It will be on, Scott Carpenter, Jeff Rosenthal, and Mr.Watson will all receive a call.Never again Hibbets.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Asics Kayano 20
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I wanted to share with you a recent Zappos experience of mine. Recently, I ordered a pair of pumps from Zappos. When the items arrived (the pink and brown striped..."
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "My strap tore off after 3 months. Jawbone distributor rejected my warranty claim citing it as a physical damage. Bad quality product for the cost involved. ..."
- "I went to Carls for breakfast burrito meal, nobody was in line in the drive thru so I order my meal. The person named Martin who is also the manager..."
- "The manager Geoffrey Taylor and Victoria are racist. I went to see about a storage unit and was told they no more units available as soon as I walked in..."