Hibbett Sports - Review about Asics Kayano 20 from Mountain View, California
Update added by user Mar 04
Receiled another pair of Asics from Hibbets store manager today.Although they too are over 2 years past manufacturer date.
Maybe this is common practice.Hope these stay together as all other Asics I have owned were excellent shoes .
Update added by user Mar 03
This is in Fultondale Alabama, not California.
Original review posted by user Mar 03
Bought a pair of Asics Kyano 20 in Sept.2015.Paid 149.00.
Shoes falling apart by Feb. 2016. Called Hibbets and said they could only return within 90 days. So I contacted Asics and they said the warranted up to 2 years of manufacturer.
And that they gave Hibbets a return allowance for defective shoes and they should replace my shoes. These shoes still look brand new. And the entire bottom of the shoe is coming apart. So i called Hibbets and told them what Asics said and the store manager "Tina" said she could not help me.
So I cintacted Adics agsin and they wanted me to check the date of manufacturing. Come to find out these shoes Hibbets sold me are 18 months and 24 months out....So when I purchased these shoes after one month the left Shoe was out of warrantu and they dont even match date of manufacturer. So in short this shor was manufactured Nov.2013. Still the manager "Tina woukd not help me.
So aftet a call to the district manager and customer service Tina called me to let me know her boss told her to replace my shoe....ya think? ITs been a week now and still no wird from Tina. Yet I called yesterday and another employee said they were in. But still no word from the manager.
If I call tomorrow and she tells me there are not in.It will be on, Scott Carpenter, Jeff Rosenthal, and Mr.Watson will all receive a call.Never again Hibbets.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Asics Kayano 20
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- " I ordered a dress as a test, (because I wanted to see what kind dress you could get for $13.81) on Aug 5th, because my girlfriend said that she..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "This is one of those online surveys you can fill out to supposedly earn virtual currency for an online game. It tells you youve qualified for the recruit survey then..."
- "I don't think this is just the dealership fault. It's Volkswagen fault. The entire company is a fraud! I bought a brand new e-Golf, Nov 2015. Drove it 4 days and..."
- "Tee Chip stole my original artwork from 2013 off my Etsy account www.radmoonrising.com and currently has it for sale in September of 2015. I was not consulted contacted or asked..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."