I went too the store after Christmas to purchase a pair of nike shocks.the sales lady was very ugly too me i asked her if she had a size that i needed .

she said i told you that i dont have the size. she does not need too be a sales person with a attitude like that. If i were a mean person i would have went off on her. she would not help me but she would help everyone else .that walked in .

i dont appreciate people being ugly.

i was so pissed off i cut my gift up.i said that i would not go back in their again.

Had an Experience with Hibbett Sports?

Comments

Should have used that gift card on a dictionary.

All you whining, sniffling entitled americans make me sick.

Maybe Hibbett does not want you to come back becauseyou are a prickand need you ego stroked

Hibbett Sports - Customer Care Review from Louisville, Kentucky Hibbett Sports "Bad services in Carrollton Ky. They don't have the personal training for exchanges. The costumers are not the priority for them. My son have a game at 6pm I..." Read more Modlily - What a scam!!!!!! Modlily "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..." Read more Promgirl - Dress Review from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Blair - Balir VIP Plus a complete Scam Blair "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more