First off I spend a lot of money at this store.Which prices are way outrages to start with.

Anyways I was just informed when I went to go spend more money at this store that new policy started that rewards expires after 30 days. Well first off all your bussiness never lets any customer know when they have rewards more less when they expire. So of course today I went to spend a couple more hundred dolllars there and I am informed that my rewards expired 6 days ago and I can't use them.

So I told them they could put my stuff back I will not be shopping at this store again.Very poor company.

Review about: Hibbett Sports Rewards Program.

Haha you complain about not knowing about having rewards but on their websit you can check if you have any rewards available to use..ALSO , they send emails when you have one.

It is stated when you sign up that awards expire within 30 days and points after one year.

You have access to come on this website an complain , but you cant just go online and check for yourself to see if you have awards??Yes , its their new website but theyve also had an old website that allowed you to check your points and awards.

to Anonymous #1416161

You sound like one of their employees lol

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States #1355204

I saw on a review that a lady ordered online and figured out the cleats she was buying were used?has anyone else has that problem, if so I don't think I'm buying from here

to Anonymous #1358395

Yes. I ordered from the store because they did not have the size I wanted in stock. When received, they were a display pair of shoes.

ANY idea how silly you sound?!?If the prices are so "outrages" (lol!), then why do you continue to go?

And in your own words, you said the store doesn't let you know you have rewards, but then said you went to spend your rewards.Huh?